In modern computer games require an increase in graphical processing power, so keeping compatible with most consoles and super powerful components, a gaming PC is an excellent choice for gamers.
A gaming PC is such a desktop with a gaming processor that’s usually custom-built with a view to increasing performance and provides you extra graphics power – allowing you to play demanding games.
Though these high-end Windows PCs are available ready-built in the market, are often custom-built for the serious enthusiast. A gaming PC is different from a general PC since it contains as much as 32GB of RAM and the fastest CPU and GPU chips that are usually no more than one generation behind.
Can I build my own gaming PC?
Why not? You can build your own gaming PC easily. Not only that, anyone can build their own PC just by taking the right preparation and instruction. I think, building your own PC is the greatest way to assure that your PC will meet all of your needs and preferences.
But, you have to take into account carefully what kind of framework you want before choosing your components, as well as your budget.
It will be better to decide what components you want, and you can research each individual component or check online to find a pre-made list.
However, Building a PC using separate components following easy steps is an excellent way to learn about how each individual component works.
Here a tutorial on how to build a gaming PC!
Is it better to buy or build a gaming PC
When the topic of buying or building a gaming PC comes, then there shouldn’t be a wrong decision. As each of the two methods has its individual pros and cons, you should make a preference considering budgets and urgency.
If you build a gaming PC it can be inexpensive, more rewarding, and provides additional customization. As opposed to, buying a prebuilt gaming PC may be quicker, easier, and generally more dependable.
Very earlier on, building a PC was much more difficult whereas buying a prebuilt came with a much higher advantage.
But now, having easier-to-install components and an accessible prebuilt PC market may make it a little difficult to decide.
But no matter!! We are making it easy to take your decision. You may build a gaming PC rather than buying a ready built. That means it’s obviously better to build a gaming pc since building a gaming PC offers the ability to essentially hand-pick every single component in the system.
To put it more clearly, building a gaming PC offers you to fine-tune your build and customizes it according to your exact budget and performance requirements. So, you should build a gaming PC for value and customization rather than buy a ready-built PC.
Besides, Don’t miss reading the Review and Buying Guide of Best Tablet For Homeschooling.
Is it hard to build a gaming PC?
Obviously, it’s not hard to build a gaming PC at all. It’s very easy and simple to build. The parts really only set up where they are supposed to set up. So, you can plug everything in where it is supposed to be connected. Then, you just have to give it power and a monitor and finally turn it on.
Beginning to end, the whole process of building a gaming PC may take almost five hours, if you have experience and knowledge.
So, don’t worry about building a gaming PC. You may follow numerous guides over the Internet and read the motherboard manual but keep in mind that don’t use force without thinking. To say it truly, choosing parts is harder than assembling them.
How much money do you need to build a gaming PC?
Actually, how much money you need to build a gaming PC depends on components quality or what you’re looking to do with it.
After long research, we understand that building a typical gaming PC costs you usually between $700 and $1,000.
But to run high-end games with a 60+ frame rate on max settings, you may need to spend approximately $2,000. If you want to build a high-performance gaming PC then you may need to spend as much as $3,000 or even $4,000.
See the chart below to figure out the costs of building a gaming PC overall:
|Components Name||Entry Level||Fair||Good|
|Graphics Card||RX 560||RX 570||GTX 1660|
|CPU||R5 1600||R5 1600||R5 2600X|
|Motherboard||GIGABYTE B450M||MSI B450M||MSI X470 Gaming Plus|
|RAM||4GB DDR4||4GB DDR4||8GB DDR4|
|HDD||Seagate Constellation 1TB 7200 RPM||Seagate Constellation 1TB 7200 RPM||Seagate Constellation 1TB 7200 RPM|
|Power Supply||Corsair CX450M||Corsair CX450M||SeaSonic M12II 620|
|Case||Rosewill ATX Pc Cases||Corsair 200R||Cooler Master HAF 912|
|Cost in total (Approximately )||$ 454||$ 522||$ 765|
Can I use a smart plug to gaming PC?
Yes, it will not be worse to use best smart plug to a gaming PC because you may smartly control other devices associated with your PC.
How Do I Really Protect My Gaming PC
You must think about the protection of your gaming PC as you are to invest a lot to build it.
You may protect your PC doing the following:
- You need to update the Operating System: The owners of the gaming PC should always update the operating system. Because Operating system patches and updates not only mean to keep the new features but also carry security upgrades to address loopholes or vulnerabilities in the current state of the OS, particularly when new threats are detected.
- You should use windows defender: You should use windows defender because this built-in protection for Windows effectively helps detect and remove viruses, spyware, and other types of malicious software. Besides, with regards to the security of your gaming PC, It may run in the background and display alerts whenever you need to do something and also can scan your computer on-demand.
- By installing and updating Anti-Malware Software: If you don’t like using Windows Defender you must install and update anti-malware software. But be sure as if your antivirus or anti-malware software was always updated. You must regularly update this software to detect and properly deal with threats.
- Using Surge Protector: Using a surge protector is also a great factor because a surge protector can keep your gaming PC safe from thunders or short circuits. As you need to spend a lot to build your gaming PC, you must ensure safety using a surge protector.
- Avoiding Pirate copies of games and software: Pirate copies of games and software can launch spyware or other forms of malicious software into your computer. As they are illegal they can pose threats to your computer. So, you should abstain from pirate copies of games and software.
- You should high-speed internet for gaming pc: So, you can use cable or modem for the internet. If you have a wifi router for your house and your gaming is out of wifi range then you should use the best wifi extender for spectrum!
However, a gaming PC not only helps you to run high version games but also can run your computer smoothly for any use. You may use your gaming PC for any purposes like freelancing, graphic design, Web design, etc very effectively. So, it will be better to build a gaming PC for any purpose.
Before saying bye, I am requesting you to read the How To Reset Smart Plug article. Thank you.